Whether you love it or hate it, it’s almost that time of the year again... Valentine’s Day; and since February 14th will come whether or not you want it to, we encourage you to make the most of it!
Don’t get too worked up if you are single or taken. If you have a significant other, take the time to celebrate that person and set aside some time to enjoy your time together. If you are single, pamper yourself. Go out to dinner with your friends, do a face mask, buy that thing you probably don’t need but you’ve had your eye on months.
Yes, Valentine’s day is a day celebrating love and relationships but we encourage you to take this day to celebrate yourself regardless of your status. With that being said, the perfect outfit is obviously important. Here is some outfit inspiration to make sure you steal the show.
Date night at your favorite restaurant:
While it is one of the most traditional dates for Valentine’s Day, spend your night having a special date night at your favorite restaurants. Splurge on drinks, appetizers, and maybe a dessert and enjoy one of life simplest luxuries that we often take for granted- a great meal that you don’t have to cook or clean up. For the outfit, we suggest…
- A cute jacket http://ow.ly/aaBz308EZm0
- Black super skinny jeans http://ow.ly/bUGw308F7IB
- Black booties http://ow.ly/DjLO308EZMZ
- Adding soft curls to your hair and going for a little more dramatic make up (it is Valentine’s day after all!)
- P.S. to really add some pizazz to your outfit, chose a bold lip or a statement bag.
Dinner and drinks with the girls:
Who can complain about a great night out, catching up and having fun with your friends. For this, you want to look put together and stylish yet comfortable. Turn heads by wearing…
- A flowy top http://ow.ly/1z18308F7Zj
- Wide leg unhemmed jeans http://ow.ly/aYH3308F7QS
- Brown Wedges http://ow.ly/9NaJ308F1rZ
- Make up with hint of browns and golds and styled but effortless looking hair
A night in with homemade meal and a movie:
While it might not feel as glamorous to spend the night at your house, making a meal with your significant other is a fun, cheap and delicious way to spend time together. Take the challenge and cook a meal that takes you out of your comfort zone, enjoy your tasty creation and then finish the night snuggled on the couch watching that movie you’ve been dying to see.
- Look cute and cozy by wearing a brightly colored, comfy shirt http://ow.ly/mceS308F7N8
- Stretchy, straight leg jeans http://ow.ly/R8y7308F84D
- ·Natural hair and makeup
Whoever you are sharing you heart with this Valentine’s Day be sure to keep it cute, comfortable and stylish to make your night one you won’t soon forget.